Whether manual feed or automated, the down stroking press impresses with its flexibility.
The press can be configured individually depending on customer requirements and so, for example, the customer can freely select the type of drive to be used, either a servo motor or a conventional one.
With a maximum pressing force of 25,000 kN, the down stroking press is eminently suitable for working very large top quality pressed parts.
- Variable stroke
- Variable pressing force and pressing speed in every stroke range
- Multiple pressing
- Adjustable dwell time
- Hologram function
- Several different automation solutions possible
- S&K precision tools
- Lower sound emission due to the sound insulating cabinet
- Very short set up and tool changing times
- Compact, inherently stable, one-piece cast press stands with upper ram drive, designed for centric loading
- Menu-driven press operation using the Siemens® S7 control unit
- Press designed in accordance with the EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG
- Energy-saving servo drive as an optional extra