The reasonably priced solution for gearing tasks
With optimised, energy-saving drives in the automotive industry in mind, considerably higher requirements have been imposed on drive system components.
The challenges are higher power transmission, higher torques but a smaller footprint at the same time.
Because of this development there is a greater requirement for drop-forged splines.
With the vertical splines press (VSP), Sack & Kiesselbach provides customers with a solution that offers both technological and logistical benefits compared with traditional technologies (e.g. rolling or reaming).
This relatively small, very user-friendly press can be configured to operate both manually and also automatically.
Apart from the splines press, the customer can also obtain a suitable tool system and appropriate process technology from one place.
- Customer-orientated system solution
- Very short set up and tool changing times
- Precision tools systems
- Compact, stable, one part press stands
- Programmable S7 control unit for process and tool data
- Maximum installation space for optimum accessibility and large tool sets