Continuity in tool construction
The hobbing press (EP) is the reasonably-priced support for manufacturing tooling and stamps.
Together with a precision hobbing tool, the EP impresses customers all over the world.
The highest level of accuracy is required for eccentricity and stamp length when manufacturing production stamps. Here we offer our customers the whole package for tool construction.
- Infinitely adjustable path and pressing force controls
- Infinitely adjustable dwell time from 0.1 to 2 seconds.
- Infinitely adjustable hobbing speed
- Table ejector
- Function – Multiple pressing in closed tool
- Hobbing tolerance: +/- 0.02mm (length and eccentricity)
- Quick tool change systems (optional)
- Precision hobbing tool
- Compact, inherently stable, one part cast press stands
- Up stroking press for centric loading
- Menu-guided press operation using the Siemens® S7 control unit
- Press designed in accordance with the EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG